Join the Stalwart Info
Get your future job at Stalwart Info
As a Content Writer, you will become the written voice of Stalwart through our blog, website, and additional written media sources.
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
- You will work closely with the Marketing Team Lead to execute a content strategy by writing pieces on mobile app/tech-related trends, regulatory issues, product-related narratives, and stories aligned with the Stalwart info employer brand
- You will write data-driven content and global reports, working both with internal and external Projects.
- You will support product marketing by writing product-related narratives and website content to share the value proposition of the Stalwart info.
- You will collaborate with the Marketing Lead to develop and implement an SEO strategy to increase content and website visibility
- You will have ownership of the Stalwart info blog and actively optimize the content on the Stalwart info website based on defined success KPIs
- You love writing! And have excellent writing and storytelling abilities
- You successfully completed studies with a focus on marketing/communication or comparable completed training in an advertising or marketing environment
- You gained experience in a comparable position, ideally in the mobile tech industry, for at least 3 years.
- You have a good understanding of SEO and keyword research
- You have the ability to develop narratives surrounding complex tech topics and are eager to learn
- You are experienced in writing tech and data-focused content
- You are fluent in English, ideally a native speaker
- Plus: You are experienced using WordPress
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business. Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background, and in-house solutions.
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . .
- Competitive Market Salary
- 5-day week (Flexible with deliverables)
- Remote & Flexible Work
It takes the best to build the best. We are committed to building a team that delivers value to the aspirant community. This is why we invest in our team members’ professional development and provide a wide range of opportunities for skill acquisition and enhancement.
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!