Join the Stalwart Info
Get your future job at Stalwart Info
As a family company with around 15 employees, you will find a great, modern team with us with different characters and having fun working towards a common goal.
We are looking for people who are looking for a job that fulfills them and an employer with whom you can identify.
- Creation of web applications based on established and new web technologies using common methods and tools of software engineering
- You will accompany projects throughout the entire development process, starting with the conceptual development, including requirements analysis and creation of specifications, through implementation and implementation, right through to handover to the departments
- Further development and maintenance of the existing merchandise management and article management solution
- Planning and implementation of interfaces for data exchange with internal and external endpoints
- Maintenance and further development of the existing business logic
- Planning and implementation of high availability applications
- Independent analysis of customer requirements and planning of projects
- Design of database architectures
- Very good PHP knowledge including development experience
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL
- In-depth knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
- Dealing with version management (ideally GIT)
- Knowledge of how to use the Linux shell is preferred
- Independent work
Knowledge of or experience with:
- Common front-end technologies such as Angular, React, VueJs
- Common data formats for information exchange (CSV, XML, JSON)
- JavasScript (server and client-side)
- JIRA / Confluence / Service Desk
Please send us your resume by email, stating your approximate salary expectations. We’ll get in touch and look forward to getting to know you afterward for a coffee or drink while talking shop with our developers!